|Place of Origin:
|ISO 9001:2008, NSF/ANSI 61
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|US$10000-100000 per Set
|100,000 sheets per year
|Bolted Steel Tank
|RAL5013 Cobalt Blue
|Up To 1500V
round water tank,
municipal water storage tanks
Glass Fused To Steel Industrial Water Tanks / 1000M3 Bolted Steel Water Tanks
|RAL 5013 Cobalt Blue, RAL 6002 Dark Green
|Double Sides Coating
|2-3 coats each side
|Standard Grade 3-11; Special Grade 1-14
|More than 30 years
|Acc. to tank application, up to 1500V
Production Process of the GFS Waste Water Storage Tanks
All GFS Waste Water Storage Tanks are manufactured in YHR's ISO certificated factory based in Shijiazhuang City, and confirming to AWWA D103 - 09 design standard.
1. CAD Design: all the GFS tanks are designed as per client’s request by CAD - work stations
2. Laser Cutting: YHR adopts most advanced laser cutting machine to meet the best cutting performance
3. Shot Blasting: Comparing chemical processing, our advanced physical Shot Blasting ensure quality of each sheet
4. Rolling: according the different request and dimension
5. Pre - treatment: Each sheet will be pre - treated before enameling
6. Enameling: YHR is the only one using automatic enamel machine in China
7. Firing: The temperature of firing oven is 850 degrees Celsius
8. Test: YHR tests every sheet with 1500V holidays test and other tests
9. Packing: All the glass fused to steel sheets are packed in wooden boxes
Comparison between GFS / GLS Tanks and Concrete Tanks
1. Easy Construction: All the tank shells of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are factory coated, can be easily assembled and installed in difficult conditions, to meet the urgency requirement of project, unlike Concrete Tanks will be affected seriously by bad weather and other factors.
2. Corrosion Resistance: Concrete tank would corroded through to reinforcing bar within 5 years of installation, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks with 2 layer of Glass coating, can be applied for PH from 3 to 11, YHR also provide 2 Years Warranty of its Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks.
3. Leakage and Maintenance: Concrete is susceptible to cracking so that many Concrete Tanks show signs of visible leaks and require substantial remedial maintenance, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are an excellent alternative with less maintenance due to the steel strong tension strength.
|Easy to clean