|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||≥ 50|
|Packaging Details:||Wood box ; steel structure, suitable for long distance sea transportant|
|Delivery Time:||4~8 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100，000 steel plates annual|
|Color:||Dark Blue; Dark Green; Customized||Material:||Glass-Fused-To-Steel|
|Holiday Test:||Up To 1500V||Service Year:||30 Years|
glass fused to steel water tanks
What Is Glass-Fused-To-Steel?
Glass-Fused-to-Steel is a unique tank finish. Two materials are fused together to achieve the best of both materials – the strength and flexibility of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of glass. Applied to both interior and exterior surfaces, Glass-Fused-to-Steel is able to provide many years of trouble free service in harsh environments.
Glass-Fused-to-Steel technology is the premium coating technology in the storage tank market, is widely used for biogas energy, municipal & industrial waste water treatment, waster & sludge & oil storage, fire & sprinkler storage, drinking water storage, etc.
Advantages of enamel-assembled tank:
1. Modular, ease of transportation to site, fast installation.
2. Excellent anti-corrosion performance.
3. Smooth, cohesion less, anti-bacteria.
4. High-inertia, high acidity/alkalinity tolerance.
5. Low maintenance costs & easy to repair.
6. Industrialized production, high systematic and standardized program, and high quality QC control.
7. Durable & longer product life.
8. Available for relocation, expansion and recycling.
Enamel-assembled tank technology
is a tank manufacturing technology to use high-strength steel substrate special for enamel and adopt professional enamel technology to have anti-corrosive glaze layer with high inertia fused on the surface of substrate and made into standardized steel module; after packed and transported to the construction site, the tank forming is finally completed though low-consumption and rapid installation.