|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||According to the actual design|
|Packaging Details:||Steel structure or wooden box suitable for sea shipment|
|Delivery Time:||According to final confirmation of drawings|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 steel plates annually|
|Standard Color:||RAL 5013 Cobalt Blue; RAL 6002 Dark Green||Material:||Glass-Fused-To-Steel|
|Coat Thickness:||0.25-0.45mm||Service Year:||30 Years|
glass fused to steel water tanks
Glass fused to steel tank applied in water industry according to AWWA D103 - 09
What Is Glass-Fused-To-Steel?
Glass-Fused-to-Steel is a unique tank finish. Two materials are fused together to achieve the best of both materials – the strength and flexibility of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of glass. Applied to both interior and exterior surfaces, Glass-Fused-to-Steel is able to provide many years of trouble free service in harsh environments.
Glass-Fused-to-Steel technology is the premium coating technology in the storage tank market, is widely used for biogas energy, municipal & industrial waste water treatment, waster & sludge & oil storage, fire & sprinkler storage, drinking water storage, etc.
Advantages of enamel-assembled tank:
1. Modular, ease of transportation to site, fast installation.
2. Excellent anti-corrosion performance.
3. Smooth, cohesion less, anti-bacteria.
4. High-inertia, high acidity/alkalinity tolerance.
5. Low maintenance costs & easy to repair.
6. Industrialized production, high systematic and standardized program, and high quality QC control.
7. Durable & longer product life.
8. Available for relocation, expansion and recycling.
We continuously optimise our process design. Base on advance microbial process control theory, we integrate the most advance mixing & control system to provide customers with efficient & stable products.