|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2008, NSF/ANSI 61|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||US$10000-100000 per Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 sheets per year|
|Material:||Glass-Fused-To-Steel||Type:||Bolted Steel Tank|
|Color:||RAL5013 Cobalt Blue||Coat Thickness:||0.25-0.45mm|
|Service Year:||30 Years||Holiday Test:||Up To 1500V|
Water Storage Glass Fused To Steel Tanks comply with ANSI / AWWA D103 Standard
Glass Fused To Steel Tanks are the leader of Water Storage Solutions, widely used for waste water storage, fire fighting water storage and potable water storage etc. YHR is the largest and most professional manufacturer of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks in China, with more than 30 years experience in designing, manufacturing and installing GFS tanks.
YHR Glass Fused To Steel (GFS) Bolted Tanks comply with ANSI/AWWA D103 latest version, EN ISO 28765 standard. Due to its high quality and competitive pricing, YHR Glass Fused To Steel Tanks have been exported to over 20 countries, such as Indonesia, Thailand, and Australia etc.
Advantage of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for installation of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: YHR Water Storage Tanks can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the YHR GFS Tank are design to work in a long service life as more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expand: GFS Water Storage Tanks are not only easy to construct, but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to steel tank could be customized as per client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.
YHR Glass-Fused-To-Steel Technology, is a leading solution which combines the advantages of both materials – the strength and flexibility of the STEEL and high corrosion resistance of the GLASS. The Glass fused to the Steel at 1500-1650 deg. F, become a new material: GLASS-FUSED-TO-STEEL with perfect anti-corrosion performance.
YHR has developed high-strength TRS (Titanium Rich Steel) plates specially produced for Glass-Fused-To-Steel Technology, which can work perfectly with our glass frit and can eliminates the “Fish Scale”defect.