|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2008, NSF/ANSI 61|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||US$10000-100000 per Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 sheets per year|
|Material:||Glass-Fused-To-Steel||Type:||Bolted Steel Tank|
|Color:||RAL5013 Cobalt Blue||Coat Thickness:||0.25-0.45mm|
|Service Year:||30 Years||Holiday Test:||Up To 1500V|
glass lined steel water storage tanks,
above ground fuel storage tanks
High Corrosion Resistance Glass Lined Steel / GLS Tanks for Waste Water Storage
Comparison between GFS Tanks and Concrete Tanks
1. Easy Construction: All the tank shells of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are factory coated, can be easily assembled and installed in difficult conditions, to meet the urgency requirement of project, unlike Concrete Tanks will be affected seriously by bad weather and other factors.
2. Corrosion Resistance: Concrete tank would corroded through to reinforcing bar within 5 years of installation, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks with 2 layer of Glass coating, can be applied for PH from 3 to 11, YHR also provide 2 Years Warranty of its Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks.
3. Leakage and Maintenance: Concrete is susceptible to cracking so that many Concrete Tanks show signs of visible leaks and require substantial remedial maintenance, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are an excellent alternative with less maintenance due to the steel strong tension strength.
|Item||Concrete Tank||Carbon steel tank||
|Temperature adaption||A stress||Adapt to low temperature||Adapt to low temperature||Adapt to low temperature|
|Shape||Any shape||Round shape||Round shape||Round shape|
|Ground Or underground||Both||Ground||Both||Ground|
|Corrosion resistance||Normal||No resistance to corrosion||Good||Not|
|Easy to clean||Bad||Bad||Good||Normal|
|Easy to repair||Normal||Good||Good||Bad|
|Weight (T)||heavy||Little heavy||light||Little light|
|Tank temperature protect||no||need||need||need|
|Annual anti-corrosive cost||no||High cost||no||High cost|
YHR is a Chinese National High-Tech Enterprise with more than 200 employees. We started our research of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Technology since 1995, we built the first China-Made Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tank independently in 1999.
Nowadays we are not only the leading Bolted Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks manufacturer, but also an integrated solution provider of biogas engineering in China.
YHR is expanding oversea market rapidly, our GFS Tanks and equipment has been delivered to more than 20 countries.
YHR Glass-Fused-To-Steel Technology, is a leading solution which combines the advantages of both materials – the strength and flexibility of the STEEL and high corrosion resistance of the GLASS. The Glass fused to the Steel at 1500-1650 deg. F, become a new material: GLASS-FUSED-TO-STEEL with perfect anti-corrosion performance.
YHR has developed high-strength TRS (Titanium Rich Steel) plates specially produced for Glass-Fused-To-Steel Technology, which can work perfectly with our glass frit and can eliminates the “Fish Scale”defect.
Advantage of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for installation of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: YHR Water Storage Tanks can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the YHR GFS Tank are design to work in a long service life as more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expand: GFS Water Storage Tanks are not only easy to construct, but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to steel tank could be customized as per client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.